Modern approach. Traditional Values.
Financial services specialists
0117 962 5005
Specialist recruitment for the financial services industry
“Dealing with Sandringham Wood has been a very positive experience, and having recruited in financial services for ten years I can honestly say Sandringham Wood have eclipsed other firms that I have dealt with.”
Sandringham Wood has one clear objective; to provide you with expert, professional recruitment by building long-term relationships and working in genuine partnership with both clients and candidates. To achieve this a truly consultative approach is taken – ensuring a complete understanding of exactly what it is you are looking for before starting work on your behalf.
Opportunities for both clients and candidates are identified through strong networking skills, connections within the marketplace and industry experience. Understanding the importance and success of developing strong relationships and introducing like-minded individuals to each other is key; our entire ethos is based around this.
Based in Bristol, acting on behalf of employers and candidates throughout the UK.
Typical roles include:
- administrators (sales support)
- acquisition managers
- client services managers
- compliance consultants
- corporate administrators/group risk administrators
- corporate consultants
- financial planners (IFAs/wealth managers)
- financial planning administrators (private client administrators)
- HR managers
- investment administrators
- investment managers
- marketing executives
- office coordinators
- pensions technical advisers
- regional sales managers
- senior relationship managers
- team leaders
- T&C supervisors/consultants
- technical specialists.
- understanding your business, ethos and culture, along with the skills and experience you require, will always come first
- you will always deal with specialists who understand what is driving the changes in your industry, appreciate the impact of these changes, and work with you to identify the right people to help you handle the changes more effectively
- you will be consulted at every stage of the process and kept up-to-date with all developments
- all candidates will be thoroughly pre-screened prior to submission of their details, fully briefed regarding your business and have a genuine interest in the role
- in the rare event that a candidate should leave your organisation within the first three months we will find you a replacement free of charge or refund our fee (terms & conditions apply).
your needs will always come first; your career aspirations, what you want from your next role and the type of organisation you wish to work for
you will have our full support and guidance throughout, including assistance with CV writing, interview techniques and full briefing on both the role and the organisation for any vacancy you apply for via Sandringham Wood
your details will not be released to any business without your prior consent; you are in control and decide the roles you wish to apply for
you will be consulted at every stage of the process and kept up-to-date with all developments.