Dealing Support Associate
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
This Dealing Support Associate position will see you joining a proactive and driven team within this central Bristol based award-winning business, who bring together discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive investment technology.
You’ll work within a truly fantastic working environment in modern offices, benefit from excellent career progression opportunities along with a fabulous benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, flexible working hours, gym subsidy, annual bonus scheme, season ticket loans as well as group life, medical and income protection cover and a 20% employer pension contribution.
This role would suit someone who is keen to move their career into operational Dealing and is looking to join a business with an excellent reputation within the investment/platform space.
You’ll report into the Dealing Team Leader and you will be responsible for ensuring all trade requests are collated and distributed to the dealing team, as well as ensuring all Fund and Broker setups are completed. Over time you’ll work with the Team Leader on any process improvements and procedural changes.
Day to day functions will include:
- Liaising with Internal and External DFM’s for any trade instruction queries, including Model Changes, Fund Switches and Rebalance instructions.
- Fielding any operational investment queries internally within the business.
- Analysis of new solution requests to ensure they meet the company’s own acceptance criteria.
- Population of web control documents and setup of new investment solutions.
- Mapping newly created solutions to the appropriate risk profiler.
- Fully controlling the company’s permitted fund schedule.
- Working with Compliance to establish metrics for control and monitoring of DFM activities carried out by third parties.
- Attending external project meetings where a new solution or third Party DFM is being considered.
- Creation of new solutions within investment data provider.
- Maintenance of Dealing procedures and policy documentation.
- Ensuring Phased Investment instructions are entered into the system ready for dealing.
- Processing Contract Notes and ensuring Fund Manager purchases are settled daily.
We’re looking for someone who ideally has previous experience within an investment dealing environment with OEICS, Unit Trusts & Equities. If you have previous experience of Pulse/Symphony experience that would be highly advantageous. You’ll also have strong MS Office experience including Excel. Applications will be considered from those who have a related degree together with relevant work experience.
If the sound of this opportunity interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now for further details and we’ll contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss this is in more detail to ascertain if it's something you'd like to progress with. You'll be given more information about the role & provided with a detailed Role Profile, and you'll also be given an idea of what the interview process looks like/entails etc.
If you apply for this position, we thank you for taking the time to do so; all applications are read thoroughly. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The only reason you will be deemed as unsuccessful will be because you either do not have the key experience OR the right level of professional qualifications required for the position