Location: Worle, Weston-Super-Mare
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
We’re proud to be working with FiveWays Financial Planning to help them in their search for a new team member. This newly created position will see you providing exceptional Paraplanning expertise, working within a great team of friendly, professional & truly client-focused experienced individuals in their office based in Worle, Weston-Super-Mare. Their offices are easily reached by car (Junction 21 of M5) and within a short walking distance from Worle train station
Salary on offer is up to £40,000pa plus benefits and performance related bonus of up to 10%. 23 days holiday plus public holidays.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Relevant paraplanning experience gained from working within a Financial Planning/Independent Financial Adviser firm
- A good understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Good research, cash flow forecasting and report writing skills
- A desire to accompany Financial Planners at client meetings
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and ideally working towards Advanced Diploma/Chartered status.
Based from their office in Worle, the role will see you:
- Undertaking research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to the meet the clients’ financial planning needs
- Preparing draft recommendations to be discussed/signed off by the Financial Planner
- Preparing suitability letters
- Ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order
- Implementing chosen investment strategies
- Reviewing existing investment portfolios, asset allocation risk profile etc
- Initiating review meetings with clients
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with the Financial Planner, if required
- Monitoring and controlling your own workload.
- FiveWays Financial Planning was formed by experienced advisers whose different backgrounds and skills enabled them to design an advisory business operating to the highest standards while offering services at reasonable cost
- The business is owned by its founder directors, who are personally involved in strategy and management
- Their name also reflects the five core fields of financial planning: saving, borrowing, protection, investment and taxation.
- They work closely with several firms of local solicitors, especially on trusts and inheritance tax planning advice to both private and corporate clients
- They offer a friendly, open and collaborative work environment plus some flexibility in terms of working hours.
If the sound of this opportunity interests you, please apply now for further details and we’ll contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss this is in more detail to ascertain if it's something you'd like to progress with. You'll be informed of who the position is with, given more information about the role & provided with a detailed Role Profile, and you'll also be given an idea of what the interview process looks like/entails etc.
If you apply for this position, we thank you for taking the time to do so; all applications are read thoroughly. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The only reason you will be deemed as unsuccessful will be because you either do not have the key experience OR the right level of professional qualifications required for the position.
Note: all third party applications will be forwarded to Sandringham Wood