Asset Transfer Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
This Asset Transfer Administrator, based in central Bristol, near a variety of shops, bars and restaurants, benefitting from easy access by bus and park and ride, will see you reporting into and working closely with the Asset Transfers Team Leader.
Salary on offer is £18,000- £22,000 with excellent benefits to include 25 days holiday plus public holidays, 4 x Death in Service, PMI and Income protection, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym subsidy and discretionary bonus scheme. Also, upon successful completion of your probationary period you’ll benefit from 20% non-contributory pension.
If you’re looking to progress your career and possess energy, drive, a proactive approach with the ability to put forward new ideas, then this position could offer you the chance to progress to a team leader role.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Liaising with transfer managers to arrange acquisition of funds
- Processing transfer out payments to other providers
- Ensuring that transfers are chased in a timely and effective manner
- Processing specie transfers in and out
- Liaising with fund managers in order to complete specie transfers in a timely manner
- 6-12 months asset transfer experience gained within a similar role within an investment management company /platform environment
- Good understanding of the financial services industry as well as a good understanding of ISA and SIPP regulations
- An understanding of FCA CASS 6,7 and 8 rules
- The ability to work well under pressure coupled with strong organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good eye for detail; be efficient and accurate
- Strength to challenge current processes and senior members of the team
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including strong Excel knowledge.
An award-winning business who offer sophisticated investment management services via an online portal to the IFA/Wealth Management profession. Named as one of 2015’s top 50 financial technology companies in Europe, with over £2billion in assets under management and more than 1000 adviser firms using their services. A dynamic and growing business offering an excellent working environment/culture coupled with study support and good career progression opportunities.
If you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005.