Investment Admin Associate
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
This new Investment Admin Associate position, based in central Bristol, near a variety of shops, bars and restaurants, benefitting from easy access by bus and park and ride, will see you reporting into and working closely with the Investment Admin Manager.
Salary on offer is up to £23,000pa with excellent benefits to include 25 days holiday plus public holidays, 4 x Death in Service from day one. Also, upon successful completion of your probationary period you’ll benefit from 20% non-contributory pension, discretionary bonus scheme and PMI.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Processing new business applications into the Company ISA/GIA/SIPP and Third Party SIPP and Offshore Bonds. Ensuring that the money is allocated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processing any client withdrawals and adviser fees, ensuring they are processed and paid as per the internal SLA.
- Ensuring that all Fund Manager Payments due for the day have been fully paid and settled and chase up any outstanding Sale Proceeds.
- Monitoring payment receipts to ensure all information has been received to allow the cash to be allocated within 10 business days.
- Being responsible for setting up and monitoring regular contributions and regular withdrawals.
- Helping the Investment Admin team complete all other administration tasks that come up on a daily basis.
- Relevant experience gained within a similar role within an investment management company /platform environment
- Good understanding of the financial services industry as well as a good understanding of ISA and SIPP regulations
- Experience of dividend processing
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- A good eye for detail
- Strength to challenge current processes and senior members of the team
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including strong Excel knowledge.
An award-winning business who offer sophisticated investment management services via an online portal to the IFA/Wealth Management profession. They offer an excellent working environment, study support and good career progression opportunities.
If you apply for this position, we thank you for taking the time to do so; all applications are read thoroughly. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The only reason you will be deemed as unsuccessful will be because you either do not have the key experience OR the right level of professional qualifications required for the position.
Investments, SIPP, ISA, administrator, FCA, wrap platform, investment management, financial services, central Bristol, administration