Financial Planning Administrator
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire
Salary: £19,000 - £23,500
Category: Administration, support & operational
An experienced Financial Planning Administrator is sought to provide support to the Director of a successful financial planning business, based in Melksham.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact to the business and take responsibility for the efficient and smooth running of the office.
Day to day you’ll:
- Provide a high standard of administration and support to the Financial Planners and Owner and work with outsourced Paraplanner, to maintain and manage client records, prepare valuations and issue communication in various formats. Current systems used are Intelliflo, and various Wrap Platforms including Standard Life, Aviva, etc.
- Promote the company’s services in a professional and FCA compliant manner
- Work in collaboration with the Financial Planner and deal effectively with the general running of the office and systems
- Record any client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client-related communications with third parties
- Maintain and prioritise your own workload in accordance with the company’s requirements
- Ensure that New Business is processed within a timely manner and records updated accordingly; areas of financial planning include investments, pensions, protection and mortgages
- Ensure all processes are followed, suggestions for improvements are welcomed to ensure everyone works efficiently
- Promote a paperless office at all times, including dealing with post on a day to day basis and on client reviews.
- Continuously look to improve systems and processes, letters and communications where possible
- Contribute at meetings and attend training sessions as appropriate.
We’re looking for someone with a good background in financial services administration, ideally from having worked in an IFA/Financial Planning firm. Someone who is organised, good at relationship building, who enjoys client contact and would like to make a real difference in a smaller working environment.
Salary up to £23,500.00
23 days holiday plus public holidays
3% Er Pension Contribution | 2% Ee Pension Contribution
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, however flexibility is offered and applications are welcome from those who wish to work part-time, say 4 days per week.
If you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005.