Location: Melksham, Wiltshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
An experienced Paraplanner is sought to provide support to the Director of a successful financial planning business, based in Melksham.
This is a great part-time (4 days per week) opportunity for someone to make a real impact to the business and take responsibility for the overall paraplanning function.
Day to day you’ll:
- Provide a high standard of paraplanning and administrative support to the Financial Planner/Owner. Current systems used are Intelliflo, and various Wrap Platforms including Standard Life, Aviva, etc.
- Produce Suitability Letters and Reports.
- Process output of Financial Planner client meetings.
- Input and maintain client data.
- Ensure that all records are maintained in a compliant manner.
- The role will involve promoting the company’s services in a professional and FCA compliant manner.
- You will record any client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client-related communications with third parties.
- Maintain and prioritise your own workload in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Ensure all processes are followed, suggestions for improvements are welcomed to ensure everyone works efficiently.
- Promote a paperless office at all times.
- Work in collaboration with the Financial Planner to ensure the financial planning process runs smoothly, that clients have accurate suitability letters and reports.
- Ensure all information required is prepared accurately and efficiently prior to client meetings.
We’re looking for someone with good experience of using research tools, producing suitability letters & reports in a compliant fashion; you will have gained this experience in an IFA/Financial Planning firm. You’ll be Diploma Level 4 qualified or working towards. Someone who is organised, good at relationship building, who enjoys client contact and would like to make a real difference in a smaller working environment.
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 pro-rata (dependent on skills & experience)
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm
4 days per week
25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays (pro-rata)
2% Er Pension Contribution | 3% Ee Pension Contribution
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
All applications are read thoroughly; if you don’t receive a response within 2-3 working days it will be because on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. The only reason you’ll be deemed unsuccessful will be due to you not having the key experience or the right level of professional qualifications for the position.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice