Financial Planning Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: £21,000 - £27,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
Due to successful growth an experienced Financial Planning Administrator is sought to provide support to the Financial Planners of a well-respected and award winning financial planning business, based in Cheltenham.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact to the business, you’ll work closely with the Office Manager and take responsibility for:
Providing a full administration support role to the company’s financial planners including:
- Liaising with clients and providers in a friendly but effective and compliant manner
- Accurately recording and maintaining clients’ personal and financial records
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure smoot and efficient workflow
- Checking and submitting new applications and supporting information to relevant providers
- Tracking any new business through to completion and chasing outstanding requirements
- Reviewing Reports to ensure correct formatting and compliant wording of documents
- Preparing client valuations and meeting packs when required
- Being prepared to complete any task so that the daily team priorities are met.
- Relevant financial planning administration experience gained from working with a financial planning / independent Financial Adviser organisation
- Experience of back office client management systems and platforms
- Good administration skills, gained within a financial planning firm, with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent working knowledge of pensions and investments
- The ability to organise workload and adhere to deadlines
- A real client-centric attitude coupled with effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- An excellent telephone manner
- A flexible approach, a ‘can-do’ attitude and you’ll enjoy working as part of a small team, using your own initiative, and be a team player.
- Competitive Salary up to £27,000 dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 25 days
- Pension contribution 5% Er and 3% Ee
- Dental Insurance
- Hours: 9-5pm
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
All applications are read thoroughly; if you don’t receive a response within 2-3 working days it will be because on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. The only reason you’ll be deemed unsuccessful will be due to you not having the key experience or the right level of professional qualifications for the position.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice