Financial Planning Administrator (Part-time)
Category: Administration, support & operational
How would you like to work for one of Bristol's well-respected financial planning businesses where you'll get the chance to work with a great bunch of totally client-centric people who all work as a collaborative team to provide their clients with an overall fantastic experience; they're looking for someone with similar values who'd like to join them as a part-time Financial Planning Administrator.
You’ll work afternoons only in an environment that embodies a real culture of team work and client service, a place where you’re encouraged to ‘shine’; where new ideas are welcomed, where you’ll be actively supported to swim, not sink.
Their modern offices are smart and spacious, overlooking the water, in central Bristol, and can easily be reached by public transport, car, and park and ride. Close by is Cabot Circus with its’ array of shops and restaurants.
Within this financial planning administrator role, you’ll be given a great opportunity to make a real impact and help promote the excellent service offered by the company and as a member of a smaller support team you’ll get the chance to get involved in quite a few areas of the business such as new business administration, client servicing, providing support to the Paraplanners, assisting the Client Services Manager with facilities management and other adhoc operational tasks etc.
As a Financial Planning Administrator you'll ideally have:
- Relevant financial planning/new business processing administration experience gained within the financial services industry
- A desire to want to work for a firm who put the client at the forefront of all they do
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and be a ‘self-starter’
- Good knowledge of financial services products; pensions, investments and protection
- Working knowledge of Wrap Platforms and CRM databases
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and the ability to form strong relationships with both clients and colleagues
- The ability to work to high levels of accuracy and detail
- A minimum of Grade C GCSE or equivalent (Maths and English Language).
Salary: c£20,000 pro-rata plus an attractive bonus scheme and benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 12.30pm – 5pm (25 hours per week)
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
All applications are read thoroughly; if you don’t receive a response within 2-3 working days it will be because on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. The only reason you’ll be deemed unsuccessful will be due to you not having the key experience or the right level of professional qualifications for the position.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice