Financial Planning Administrator
Location: Worle, Weston super Mare
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
This Financial Planning Administrator position will see you providing exceptional administrative support and working with a great team of friendly, professional and experienced individuals in their office based in Worle, Weston-Super-Mare.
Salary on offer is up to a very competitive £30,000 pa plus benefits and performance related bonus of up to 10%. 23 days holiday plus public holidays.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Relevant financial services administration experience gained from working within a Financial Planning/Independent Financial Adviser organisation or good financial services/new business admin experience gained in Provider or Platform environment
- Experience of using back office client management systems; i.e. Intelliflo would be advantageous
- General in-depth financial services industry knowledge and a real desire to develop a long term career within the financial services profession
- CFP 1-5 (or equivalent) or working towards
Based from their office in Worle, the role will see you:
- Supporting 2/3 financial planners alongside a paraplanner to deliver first class service to the company’s clients
- Processing new business (including pensions/investments/protection), existing business and ongoing service delivery to clients
- Liaising with provider’s and other 3rd parties to gain information to assist with the collation of suitability reports to include ordering quotations, obtaining application forms, key features, fund fact sheets etc.
- Maintaining and updated client records as appropriate
- Handling some of their social media, updating Facebook, Twitter, and keeping their website up to date, loading blogs etc and assisting with the production of their weekly Newsletter.
- The company was formed by experienced advisers whose different backgrounds and skills enabled them to design an advisory business operating to the highest standards while offering services at reasonable cost
- The business is owned by its founder directors, who are personally involved in strategy and management
- They work closely with several firms of local solicitors, especially on trusts and inheritance tax planning advice to both private and corporate clients
- They offer a friendly, open and collaborative work environment plus some flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5 pm (45 minute lunch break) and 7 out of 8 Fridays you’ll finish at 12.30pm
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
All applications are read thoroughly; if you don’t receive a response within 2-3 working days it will be because on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. The only reason you’ll be deemed unsuccessful will be due to you not having the key experience or the right level of professional qualifications for the position.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice