Associate Financial Planner
Location: Lymm, Cheshire
Salary: £32,000 - £45,000
This growing, highly successful and well regarded Chartered Financial Planning firm continue to live by their values Trustworthy, Friendly, Compassionate and Make an Impact. They offer a unique, warm culture where everyone is truly valued and all work together as a team from the Directors through to their front of office staff.
As an Associate Financial Planner you’ll have good technical ability/skills, share their values, and have a passion for financial services and providing the best possible client experience.
What we’re looking for:
An enthusiastic individual to work closely with the financial planners; your role will largely focus on ensuring the customer journey meets the standards that they, as a team, set. You’ll also work closely with the Client Services Manager to ensure clients’ needs are met.
This role would suit someone who is maybe in a paraplanning position looking for the opportunity to progress, to gain more f2f client contact and eventually become a financial planner in their own right.
Or this may ideally suit someone who has been a financial planner and returned to paraplanning due to not being supported enough in their financial planning position, who wishes to work within a more supportive business and move back in to financial planning.
You’ll be forward thinking, good with technology, and have excellent attention to detail and a hunger to grow with the business that works with some really exciting clients.
Day to day you’ll:
- Support up to two financial planners in the management of clients
- Project manage the client experience to enable a smooth hassle free process
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients relating to financial planning queries.
- Manage and support the client services administrator in the co-ordination of clients
- Be directly involved in client meetings and ensuring all action points are noted
- Ensure all client information is accurate to ensure smooth operation of work flows.
- Monitor and check (Annual planning meeting packs).
- Monitor and check (Implementation packs).
- Build cash flow plans in Voyant
- Support the delivery of agreed projects
- Attend weekly team meetings
- CPD process (35 hour per year)
- IFA industry experience and good general knowledge of all life, investment, pension, protection and legislation
- A good understanding of the advisory process, be Level 4 Diploma Qualified with aspirations to achieve Certified or Chartered Financial Planner status
- Good IT skills and be competent in the use of cash flow planning software, ideally Voyant
- The ability to manage own workload
- Drive to achieve the team’s goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and have a desire to take part in client meetings
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Willingness to undertake other duties to support the team and business from time to time.
Hours: 34 hours per week with reduced working time in the summer to support family life
Salary: £32,000 - £45,000 pa
Benefits: 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra days at Christmas (rising to a maximum of 30 days)
Company Bonus scheme
Death in Service (4 x salary) plus access to optional company benefits
Pension (5% employer contribution).
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
All applications are read thoroughly; if you don’t receive a response within 2-3 working days it will be because on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. The only reason you’ll be deemed unsuccessful will be due to you not having the key experience or the right level of professional qualifications for the position.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice