Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
Are you an experienced Administrator within the employee benefits marketplace?
If so, this could be a great opportunity for you to join one of the UK’s leading national independent advisory businesses who are very successful and well-respected. They provide quality independent advice to Corporate Clients on a range of Employee Benefits, predominantly Group Pensions and Group Risk Schemes.
To help compliment their team they have an opportunity for a Corporate Administrator based in Bath. You will work with a great team of professional and experienced individuals, in a friendly environment. The team have a real positive outlook and are extremely client focussed.
- Reporting to the Team Manager your key responsibility will be to support the Corporate Advisers, by delivering key technical support, and assisting them with the procurement and processing of new business as well as ongoing servicing of existing schemes.
- Providing administrative support for all types of Group Pension and Group Risk arrangements.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Relevant, similar experience in an IFA company or Employee Benefits/Pensions Consultancy and be technically competent in ideally all or most of these areas GPP, GDIS, GIP, GPMI, GCIC and Group Travel & Dental
- Experience of auto-enrolment
- Good rebroke knowledge and experience
- Strong administrative, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently as part of a small team taking responsibility for your own workload
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude and be very customer focussed.
In return for your skills and experience you will be rewarded with a varied and challenging role within an exciting working environment, offering a competitive salary of up to £24,000 plus benefits.
Professional Qualifications Required:
Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent or willingness to study towards CFP; GR1 would be ideal.
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
All applications are read thoroughly; if you don’t receive a response within 2-3 working days it will be because on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. The only reason you’ll be deemed unsuccessful will be due to you not having the key experience or the right level of professional qualifications for the position.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice