Location: Wells, Somerset
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Are you a career paraplanner looking for a new opportunity?
- Are you looking for a firm that recognises, supports and rewards professional development?
- Are you looking for a warm, friendly, and team working environment?
We are working in partnership with Chartered independent financial planning company in Wells, Somerset to assist in finding them a Paraplanner.
This successful, very reputable, Chartered independent financial planning company offers a friendly working environment, with a real emphasis on ‘team work’ and ‘client service’. Located in the heart of the City of Wells the offices are comfortable and well appointed.
The role may be a typical paraplanner position in terms of your day to day duties; however the company is not so typical - they reward their staff with a competitive basic salary, flexibility, good holiday allowance plus a day off on your birthday, benefits and study support as they fully appreciate the importance of developing their people. Personal development is encouraged and you will be given opportunities to follow your interests and develop areas of expertise.
This is a pivotal role and you will be relied upon to produce very compliant, accurate and technical reports; you will have sound technical knowledge of pensions, investments and IHT planning, and have excellent attention to detail, and great inter-personal skills.
You will ideally be Diploma Level 4 qualified (or equivalent), or currently working towards achieving this with relevant paraplanning experience. You’ll be a confident individual with strong technical ability, solutions-orientated with the ability to provide first-class service to clients.
The company is well-known within the local community of Wells for the charity work it undertakes and its support of local events.
What’s in it for you…
The company recognises that paraplanners play a very important role in their business and as such are offering:
- Salary up to £35,000 pa
- 25 Days holiday plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Offices closed over the Christmas period – additional day(s) allocated at director level discretion
- Pension 2% Er and 3% Ee
- Regular team/company events & annual conference/summit
- An open working environment where any suggestions for process change to maximise efficiencies are always welcomed
- The opportunity to attend client meetings, where appropriate
- Continued professional development – subscriptions paid for relevant memberships and encouragement to attend relevant paraplanning conferences
- Self-development days are being introduced into the business
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962-5005; we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice