Regional Operations Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
This Regional Operations Manager position, based in Bath, will see you managing & motivating a team of Client Support Administrators, across 3 office locations within an award-winning National IFA. The support teams include a mixture of both private client and corporate administrators.
Salary on offer is up to £44,000 plus professional study support, together with great benefits and 25 days holiday.
Day to day you’ll:
- Report into the Head of Operations and have direct line management responsibilities for the client support teams based in Bath, Cardiff and Exeter (this role will involve travelling to the various office locations)
- Ensure all work is allocated appropriately within the teams, utilising the full capacity of the client support resources to provide an excellent overall client support service
- Manage attendance, sickness and holiday to provide sufficient staffing levels
- Motivate and develop the team members to include regular review of individual training & development plans, regular 1:1’s, annual appraisals and objective setting
- Build strong working relationships with other Regional Operations Managers as well as Regional Paraplanning Managers, Senior Managers and Advisers
- Handle more complex queries from clients, advisers or other colleagues.
- Relevant, similar operational management experience gained within an IFA company or Employee Benefits/Pensions Consultancy (ideally 2-3 years’ experience)
- A sound knowledge of a range of financial planning products and ideally some knowledge of the EB sector
- Proven experience of successfully leading and managing operational/support staff and carrying out 1:1 review meetings and performance appraisals and the ability to effectively manage any underperformance
- Strong administrative, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of delivering results through others
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude and be very customer focussed
- Certificate in financial planning or Level 4 Diploma qualified.
One of the UK’s leading national independent advisory businesses; an award-winning company; they provide quality, independent whole of market advice to both private and corporate clients.
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 9625005; we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice