Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Category: Financial Planning
This opportunity is within a growing and successful, Chartered Financial Planning firm whom have a high street presence in multiple locations. They offer high quality, sustainable and consistent independent advice to individuals and small businesses. The firm prides themselves on providing expert support and a genuine client centric culture.
As a Independent Financial Adviser you will not have sales targets but offer authentic support to ensure a positive and client focused service.
What we’re looking for:
This is a truly unique opportunity for an individual whom is looking for a fresh challenge and a desire to work collaboratively to support the continued growth of the business.
The opportunity will see the successful individual heading up the launch of a new office in Bristol. You will work in close partnership with the existing Directors and benefit from full administrative support and professional introductions. You will help support the launch and establishment of the office through reaching out to professional introducers and raising the profile of the business amongst clients.
As well as providing advice to clients, you will be responsible for developing the office strategy and networking within the area.
- Current experience advising on a variety of topics including investment, pensions and tax planning
- Level 4 Diploma as a minimum with the desire to progress to Chartered and STEP
- Ability to manage your day and workload with focus on client meetings and networking
- Access to existing professional partnerships
- Ability to work collaboratively in order to champion the development of supporting advisers
- Drive to support and ensure the success of the new office
- Desire to support with the medium to longer term growth plan
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000 - No Sales Targets
- Generous Annual Bonus
- 4x Death in Service of Basic Salary
- Workplace Pension
- Full support to obtain professional qualifications
- Access to a number of central service functions including Research. Marketing and Professional Development including ongoing training and networking
- Opportunity to gain Equity Share holding after a designated period within the business
Please don’t hesitate to contact Laura directly on 07894 905 360 to discuss the role in more details and ascertain if you’d like to be put forward for the opportunity.