Financial Planning Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
Are you working in financial services administration, maybe for a Product Provider or wrap Platform Company and would love the chance to move into an IFA/Financial Planning company?
If so, a Financial Planning Administrator position has arisen with one of the UK’s leading award-winning national independent advisory businesses. Based in fabulous new offices in Bath; they provide quality, independent whole of market advice, on the whole range of financial planning services to their clients.
This position will offer you a structured training programme that includes study support for professional qualifications and will see you providing financial planning administrative support, you’ll work with a great team of professional and experienced individuals, in a friendly office environment based in Bath.
Salary on offer is up to £25,000 (doe) pa plus benefits. 25 days holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday, pension and Group Life assurance. Annual conference for all the administrative team.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Financial services administration experience
- General in-depth financial services industry knowledge
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements in line with the FCA
- CFP 1-5 (or equivalent)
Based from their office in Bath, the role will see you:
- Undergoing full training which will enable you to provide a full administration support role to the company’s financial planners
- Processing new business (including pensions/investments/protection) compliantly under FCA guidelines and within deadlines
- Liaising with provider’s and other 3rd parties to make sure new applications have been received and all information is provided and accurate
- Tracking all new business through to completion
- Obtaining quotations/illustrations
- Obtaining policy valuations from providers and preparing client portfolio valuations
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962-5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice