Financial Planning Administrator
Category: Administration, support & operational
How would you like to work for one of Bristol's well-respected financial planning businesses where you'll get the chance to work with a great bunch of totally client-centric people who all work as a collaborative team to provide their clients with an overall fantastic experience; they're looking for someone with similar values who'd like to join them as a Financial Planning Administrator.
You’ll work in an environment that embodies a real culture of team work and client service, a place where you’re encouraged to ‘shine’; where new ideas are welcomed, where you’ll be actively supported to swim, not sink.
Their modern offices are smart and spacious, overlooking the water, in central Bristol, and can easily be reached by public transport, car, and park and ride. Close by is Cabot Circus with its’ array of shops and restaurants.
Within this financial planning administrator role, you’ll be given a great opportunity to make a real impact and help promote the excellent service offered by the company and as a member of a smaller support team you’ll get the chance to get involved in quite a few areas of the business such as new business administration, client servicing, providing support to the Paraplanners & Financial Planners.
As a Financial Planning Administrator you'll have:
- At least 2 years' relevant administration experience gained within the financial services profession, whether that be an IFA/Financial Planning firm, a Product Provider or Platform Company
- A good understanding of investments and pensions
- A desire to want to work for a firm who put the client at the forefront of all they do
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and be a ‘self-starter’
- Good knowledge of financial services products; pensions, investments and protection
- Working knowledge of Wrap Platforms and CRM databases
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and the ability to form strong relationships with both clients and colleagues
- The ability to work to high levels of accuracy and detail
- A minimum of Grade C GCSE or equivalent (Maths and English Language).
What’s in it for you?
The company recognises that their support staff play a very important role in their business and as such are offering:
- Salary up to £25,000 pa
- 25 Days holiday plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Offices closed over the Christmas period – additional day(s) allocated at director level discretion
- Bonus scheme
- Group Life and Income Protection
- Regular team/company events & annual conference/summit
- An open working environment where any suggestions for process change to maximise efficiencies are always welcomed
- Self-development days are being introduced into the business
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice