Client Manager (Paraplanner)
Salary: £24,000 - £34,000
Do you have a passion for financial planning, coupled with excellent paraplanning/report writing skills?
Would you like more client interaction by attending family office style client meetings alongside the financial planners?
Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real positive impact within a smaller, growing financial planning practice and the chance to develop within the business to a more senior position?
This Client Manager position will see you working closely with the financial planners & directors of the firm to deliver financial advice to the firm’s clients. The firm was launched 2 years ago and they are continuing to grow organically and have £40million of assets under advice.
They’re based from a great central Bristol location, lovely offices and they offer a warm, friendly working environment. This a rare opportunity to join a well-respected young firm, where you can make a real difference & really develop your career with them.
You’ll be a key part of the team and work with all clients in the delivery of professional financial advice and financial planning services. We’re looking for someone who has gained relevant financial services experience, ideally within a financial planning business where you will have gained experience in research & report writing.
Day to day you’ll:
- Prepare written advice reports in conjunction with the financial planners
- Carry out research and update due diligence documents
- Meet with providers
- Attend family office style client meetings alongside the financial planners
- Act as trusted point of contact for clients
- Represent the firm at Industry events
- Assist the financial planning administrator as and when needed/questions arise
- Book meetings and prepare appropriate documentation for client meetings
- Carry out implementation of advice on platforms/paper based
- Take ownership of professional and personal development to meet the needs of the business
- Contribute ideas and opinions at team meetings and events.
You‘ll be a caring and empathetic person, able to listen to, and build relationships with others. A strong team worker, considering the needs of others.
You’ll be enthusiastic, keen to learn, proactive with a proven record of taking responsibility and self-motivation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong analytical skills and fanatical attention to detail.
Commercially astute, with a genuine interest in Financial Planning
What’s in it for you?
Salary range £24,000 - £34,000 (dependant on experience)
Discretionary bonus based on business performance (paid in April each year)
5% Company Pension contribution
Generous holiday entitlement and flexible working
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962-5005; we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.