Financial Planning Administrator
Location: Worle, Weston super Mare
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
This Financial Planning Administrator position will see you providing exceptional administrative support and working with a great team of friendly, professional and experienced individuals in their office based in Worle, Weston-Super-Mare.
Salary on offer is up to a very competitive £30,000 pa plus benefits and performance related bonus
We’re looking for people who have:
- Relevant financial services administration experience gained from working within a Financial Planning/Independent Financial Adviser organisation
- Good experiencer of using a variety of wrap platforms
- Experience of using back office client management systems; i.e. Intelliflo would be highly advantageous
- General in-depth financial services industry knowledge and a real desire to provide all-important quality support to clients and the financial planners
- CFP 1-5 (or equivalent) or working towards.
Based from their office in Worle, this Financial Planning Administrator role will see you:
- Collating information from various sources to establish factual information relating to client requirements.
- Producing relevant client specific documentation to support the ongoing service delivery for the clients of the Company.
- Processing new business, existing business and ongoing service proposition for clients of the Company.
- Holding responsibility for updating and maintaining client database, and company records.
- Managing client data. This includes the creation and maintenance of segmented mail and e-mail lists, and the gathering of feedback data from clients.
- Monitoring and controlling your own workload ensuring targets and time bound work is achieved within agreed parameters.
- Checking and processing client correspondence for accuracy, this includes all policy documentation and written communication with clients of the Company.
- Providing assistance with the collation of suitability reports, including ordering quotations, obtaining application forms, key features and fund fact sheets from life company (via telephone or website).
- Ensuring compliance procedures are followed and all relevant documentation is complete, stored and saved.
- Working closely with aligned Financial Planner to deliver first class service to the client and the Financial Planner alike.
- Maintaining and developing IT within the business. This includes the back office system, website and social media presence.
- The company was formed by experienced advisers whose different backgrounds and skills enabled them to design an advisory business operating to the highest standards while offering services at reasonable cost
- The business is owned by its founder directors, who are personally involved in strategy and management
- They work closely with several firms of local solicitors, especially on trusts and inheritance tax planning advice to both private and corporate clients
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £30,000 pa plus performance related bonus of up to 10%
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5 pm (45 minute lunch break) and 5 out of 6 Fridays you’ll finish at 12.30pm
- 23 days holiday plus public holidays
- Study Support
- Life cover 4 x basic salary
- Free car parking
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; a full and detailed role profile is available - we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice