Location: Chiswick, London
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Category: Financial Planning
Are you an experienced Financial Planner looking for the opportunity to join a growing fresh, innovative financial planning company who can offer you excellent lead-generation and support to enable you to provide expert financial planning advice?
They’re looking for individuals who wish to work in a supportive, friendly environment; people who enjoy building client relationships that last and strengthen due to the quality of the advice given, people whose talent and genuine care for what they do will enhance the experience of a client’s journey.
Ideally you’ll be working towards Chartered status and have some experience of providing DB transfer advice.
Based in Chiswick, the company’s office is in a unique state of the art business park and is close to transport links in Chiswick.
What’s in it for you?
- Initially, part office based in Chiswick Business Park (but they are flexible)
- £45,000 - £60,000 basic salary plus uncapped bonus
- Validation is x 2.5
- Commission average 40%
- Realistic KPIs and targets
- Leads readily available
- Monthly Sales and Relationship Masterclasses
- An innovative referral process
- Qualified support staff
- Company will pay for additional relevant financial services qualifications that help you extend your knowledge and expertise to other areas of financial advice.
- Laptop and phone
- Innovative campaigns and events
- Share options, based on overall performance, will be made available after 2 to 3 years
- Management positions will be available as the business grows both organically and through acquisition
- If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 9625005; we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
- By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice