Financial Planning Administrator, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
A progressive financial planning firm based in Stonehouse, Glos are seeking an Administrator to join their team. This would ideally suit someone who has gained experience within an IFA/Financial Planning firm and would like to join a firm that offer genuine progression opportunities.
They have a strong team ethos and have staff involved with the NextGen Planners community which is opening the business to being more focussed on lifestyle planning based around Voyant cashflow projections, rather than the traditional product focussed advice.
This role will see you working closely with one of the Directors and Paraplanners and you’ll be a valued addition to a friendly and approachable firm who pride themselves in giving high quality, honest advice that is always client focussed. There is scope for significant career progression for the right person, though this role is the initial priority.
This role will see you:
- Being the first point of contact for clients, both for office-based meetings and over the telephone.
- Providing client valuations in preparation for meetings.
- Maintaining and updating Intelligent Office with client information as required.
- Contributing to developing the Intelligent Office software to maximise business efficiencies and ensure the provision of a compliant service.
- Running and reviewing back-office MI reports to ensure service standards are maintained.
- Liaising with providers regarding change of agency instructions and administration requests.
- Processing fund switch, withdrawal, and purchase instructions online.
- Checking paperwork to ensure transactions have been actioned correctly.
- Processing application paperwork and completing client identification checks.
- Carrying out admin tasks such as maintaining office supplies, scanning documents, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, liaising with partner companies such as IT and Compliance Support.
- Managing client fees and monthly reconciliation.
- Carrying out banking/payroll.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Relevant experience in the Financial Advice industry.
- Attention to detail with good numerical skills.
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills.
- The ability to work well alongside others, but also independently.
- An education to a minimum of A Level standard.
- An openness to flexibility within the role, particularly if a desire to progress is shown.
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- A working knowledge of Intelligent Office, Voyant and FE Analytics.
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday and closure over Christmas week.
- Support towards the cost of study material and exams.
- Pension – 3% Employer and 4% Employee.
- Salary - £23,000 - £27,000, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Hours are 9-5, with a 1-hour lunch break (some flexibility with this)
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; a full and detailed role profile is available - we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice