Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
This highly respected central Bristol-based financial planning firm, with a loyal and long-standing client base, would like to engage with Paraplanners who are committed to excellent client service delivery and have a real desire to play a key proactive role within a business that offer a warm and welcoming team culture and flexibility in terms of how team members’ work.
As well as the usual paraplanning duties i.e., research, producing client reports, you will benefit from working within a close-knit team of financial planning and support professionals where the client is at the heart of all they do; the success of the business is completely down to their people, the way they all interact with their clients and the overall service they provide as a cohesive unit.
Ideally, you will have completed the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or the Certificate in Paraplanning Qualification together with at least 18 months – 2 years paraplanning experience, as well as experience in the principles of lifetime planning & cashflow modelling with a real desire to be involved in the continuous development of the company’s advice and investment proposition.
What’s in it for you?:
- Salary range: £25,000 - £35,000
- Non-contributory Pension Scheme (7% of all earnings paid into scheme)
- Employee Ownership Trust Profit Share
- Death in Service Cover – 6 x annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance (after probationary period)
- Health Club Cashback
- 25 Days Holiday plus statutory holidays, plus additional long-service holiday to maximum of 30 days.
- Study Support with full encouragement to attain Chartered Status
- Flexible working hours
- Mixture of home-working and office-based (full homeworking equipment provided)
If the sound of this opportunity interests you, please apply now for further details and we’ll contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss this in more detail to ascertain if it's something you'd like to progress with. You'll be given more information about the role & and you'll also be given an idea of what the interview process looks like/entails etc.