Financial Planning Administrator, Westbury on Trym, Bristol
Location: Westbury on Trym
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
Well established and successful Financial Planning practice is seeking an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join their team in Westbury on Trym; this role will see you working within a lovely, collaborative environment.
You will play an integral role within the support team ensuring the company’s clients receive the best possible experience in their financial planning journey and provide support to the directors/advisers.
You will report to the Ops Manager and the role will offer variety in terms of the type of clients they work with and will cover financial planning for business owners, and some investment management services too.
We are looking for someone who has approx. 3 years financial services administration experience, gained in an advisory company, with a good working knowledge of Intelligent Office and Platforms such as Transact or similar as well as familiarity with fund research and cashflow tools; you’ll have a good understanding of FCA rules, be proactive, organised, and good at following processes – this role will see you having quite a lot of client interaction too.
In return for your skills and experience, what’s in it for you?
- Salary range is £25,000 - £33,000 depending on qualifications and relevant experience.
- Discretionary Christmas bonus.
- Holiday allowance is 22 days plus Bank Holidays.
- In addition, they provide paid holiday for the 3 working days between Christmas and the New Year.
- DC pension scheme is AE 8% total with employer paying 3%.
- Currently they work Monday to Thursday in the office and Friday remotely from home.
- Company laptop and office phone provided, plus second monitor if required.
- The working hours are currently 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 4.30 on Friday.
- On the road parking is freely available near the office, plus there’s a main route bus stop outside. They’ve also got a bike stand for anyone preferring to cycle to work.
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; a full and detailed role profile is available - we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice