Paraplanner, Bristol (Home based)
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
We’re seeking a Paraplanner to join a company that offers simple and jargon-free independent financial advice to clients. A team of Chartered Financial Advisers and Certified Financial Planners, and the Independent Financial Adviser of the Year 2021 (South-west).
As a small business they offer a friendly and collaborative working environment where all staff are truly valued for the role you play in working with clients to assist them in their financial journey.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of £25,000 to £40,000 (dependent on what you can bring to the role)
- Bonus (up to 20% of salary (based on company and individual performance)
- 24 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Death in Service Cover: 3 x salary
- Sick pay: 3 months full pay
- Pension: 5% Er contribution
- Real opportunity to play a key role in the business, as it grows, and future opportunity for share options.
A bit about you…you will be:
- An experienced Paraplanner (minimum of 2 years’ experience).
- A good problem solver
- Forward thinking, keen to embrace new technology and look for smarter more efficient ways to do things.
- Collaborative with good admin & organisational skills and a real eye for detail.
- Warm & friendly and enjoy client interaction.
- Not afraid of getting stuck in and assisting where needed within a small business.
- Experienced in various investment research and cash flow modelling tools such as FE/Dynamic Planner and Voyant. Working knowledge of Parmenion’s platform would be a bonus.
- Qualified to Level 4 with a desire to be supported to gain Level 6 in time.
Your place of work:
- Home-based with flexible working arrangements in terms of where and how you work (full home working equipment will be provided)
- No further than a 50-mile radius of Bristol.
- Carry out appropriate analysis and create financial plans.
- Build cash flow models.
- Write suitability reports.
- Implement recommendations (setting up new accounts)
- Onboarding new clients (information gathering).
- Attend (virtually) weekly team meetings.
- Ensure all you do is compliant and in line with FCA Guidelines.
- Interact with clients and other external industry professionals.
- Ensure you meet the required CPD levels.
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; a full and detailed role profile is available - we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice