Financial Planning Administrator, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
Due to successful growth, an experienced Financial Planning Administrator is sought to provide support to the Financial Planners of a well-respected and award-winning financial planning business, based in Cheltenham.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact on the business, by being an integral part of a well-functioning support team.
Providing a full administration support role to the company’s financial planners including:
- Scanning and filing daily post
- Fielding incoming telephone calls
- Liaising with clients and providers in a friendly but effective and compliant manner
- Accurately recording and maintaining clients’ personal and financial records
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure smooth and efficient workflow
- Tracking any new business through to completion and chasing outstanding requirements
- Preparing client valuations and meeting packs when required
- Preparing mailshots
- Checking and submitting new applications and supporting information to relevant providers
- Being prepared to complete any task so that the daily team priorities are met.
- Good administration skills, ideally gained within a financial planning firm, or you may have good admin/transferable skills gained in another industry sector and wish to move into the Financial Services Sector.
- Experience in back-office client management systems and platforms
- Experience in working with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Some working knowledge of pensions and investments
- A strong eye for detail
- The ability to organise workload and adhere to deadlines
- A real client-centric attitude coupled with effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- An excellent telephone manner
- A flexible approach, a can-do attitude and you’ll enjoy working as part of a small team, using your own initiative, and be a team player.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 25 days
- Additional 3 days holiday provided to be taken during Christmas period when the office is closed
- Pension contribution 5% ER and 5% EE of gross pay
- Dental Insurance
- Hours: 9-5 pm some flexibility available
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; a full and detailed role profile is available - we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice