Junior Paraplanner, Worle
Location: Worle, Weston Super Mare
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Are you looking to make the next step into Paraplanning?
I’m proud to be working exclusively with this well-respected financial planning business, based in Worle, to help them in their search for a new Junior Paraplanner. You’ll work with a great bunch of people who all work well as a cohesive Paraplanning & Administration support team and benefit from training & development.
This role would ideally suit an experienced Financial Planning/IFA Administrator who’s looking to move into paraplanning, or you may have one or so year’s paraplanning experience and be looking for a new team to join?
Due to many new clients choosing them as their preferred Financial Planners, the firm wants to expand their paraplanning team to ensure they maintain and continue to offer their high-quality level of service to both their new and existing clients.
The salary range is up to £34,000pa (dependent on experience and qualifications) plus benefits and company/individual performance-related bonus of up to 10%.
23 days holiday plus public holidays and you’ll finish on Fridays at 12.30 pm.
Applications are welcome from those looking for full or part-time employment.
Also, there is future potential for hybrid working in terms of days spent in the office and home working.
Their offices are easily reached by car (Junction 21 of M5) and within very short walking distance of Worle train station, so this could be attractive to people happy to travel by train from Bristol or Taunton etc.
The junior paraplanner role will see you:
- Undertaking research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients’ financial planning needs
- Preparing draft recommendations to be discussed/signed off by the Financial Planner
- Preparing suitability letters
- Ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order
- Implementing chosen investment strategies
- Reviewing existing investment portfolios, asset allocation risk profile etc
- Initiating review meetings with clients
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients
- Monitoring and controlling your own workload.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Approx. 4+ years’ IFA admin experience looking for the next step into paraplanning or someone who has gained some paraplanning experience and wishes to build upon this in a new environment.
- Ideally full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or close to achieving it.
- The business is owned by its founder directors, who are personally involved in strategy and management
- Despite the current climate, the company enjoys continual, healthy growth through their ability to attract new clients based on its reputation for offering such a good level of service.
- They work closely with several firms of local solicitors, especially on trusts and inheritance tax planning advice to both private and corporate clients
- They offer a friendly, open and collaborative work environment
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this in more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice