Financial Planning Administrator, Westbury on Trym, Bristol
Location: Westbury on Trym, Bristol
Salary: £25,000 - £27,500
Category: Administration, support & operational
Are you an experienced Financial Planning Administrator with a wealth of FS industry experience looking for the chance to join a well-respected Chartered Financial Planning business?
Based in Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol. The company have two offices, based in Bristol and Liphook, and specialise in Investment, Pension and Later Life planning for predominantly a more mature client-base.
They offer a relaxed, open, and friendly working environment with a casual dress policy too; you’ll play a key administrative role in the overall advice process for clients. They also offer occasional flexibility to work from home.
You’ll be part of a friendly, long serving, close-knit team of 5 administrators, assisting and supporting three Financial Planners.
- Enter client details onto client management databases
- Prepare client files for meetings in accordance with compliance standards
- Carry out appropriate money laundering checks (training will be given)
- Input new business data to client management databases (training will be given)
- Monitor case progress and chase any outstanding requirements
- Monitor timely receipt of provider correspondence
- Check the documentation and add to client management system
- Ensure documentation is forwarded to clients quickly and efficiently
- Ensure all clients have annual review dates on the client management database
- Process incoming mail and update client management database accordingly
- First point of contact for answering telephone
- Open communication with team and advisers.
- Friendly, people person who can smile on the phone!
- Highly organised with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- As part of a small growing business, the ability to adapt to changes is essential.
- Able to work as part of a small team but must be able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
Your experience and qualifications:
- A good understanding of the financial planning process
- Excellent IT skills including experience of using databases (ideally Intelligent Office CRM system)
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C & above including English & Maths – further education advantageous
- Ideally, the Certificate in Financial Planning or part Level 4 qualified with the willingness to develop.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range of £25,000 - £27,500
- Potential for a discretionary bonus
- Bonus and reimbursement of course material on the successful pass of any CII exams.
- Full training and support will be given.
- 35 hours per week with flexibility to work hours agreed with your line manager
- Occasional flexibility to work from home
- Casual dress
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice