Financial Planning Administrator, Swindon, Wiltshire
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Category: Administration, support & operational
Are you looking for a Financial Planning Administrator position within a truly friendly & supportive well-established financial planning business? A firm, based in Swindon, that prides itself on its strong staff retention and encourages its team members to be the best they can be through ongoing professional development.
This is a full-time, mainly office-based position (possibility for one day a week from home) offering a salary range of £22,000 - £25,000 pa plus pension, healthcare, study support, 20 days holiday plus extra days for office closure at Christmas time and free parking.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Preparing relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Submitting online applications.
- Processing Business and submitting to providers
- Answering the phone and dealing with client questions that are not advice based in a timely manner.
- Collating research for a recommendation.
- Using quotation systems for Mortgage, Protection, and Investment products.
- Provide template suitability letters for the adviser to complete.
- Maintain and update information held on the company’s back-office system.
- Sending client authorities to Providers and chasing the required information
- Liaise with clients, both verbally and in writing
- O&M Research
- Buy / Sell upon client / adviser instruction
- Checking cash balance reports
- Liaise with Providers
- Handling of Deaths – Wills/Executors etc
- Producing MI reports as requested by the adviser
We’re looking for someone who is experienced in financial services administration, within an IFA/Financial Planning environment; however, applications are also welcome from those in a Provider/Platform company who wish to move into a financial planning business.
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss your career aspirations in more detail and ascertain if this is an opportunity you'd like to explore further. A full job description will be provided.
Sandringham Wood are an equal opportunities recruiter. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex, religious or philosophical beliefs, race, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status and political opinion.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice