Financial Planner, Knutsford, Cheshire
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Category: Financial Planning
This growing, highly successful and well regarded Chartered Financial Planning firm continue to live by their values Trustworthy, Friendly, Compassionate and Make an Impact. They offer a unique, warm culture where everyone is truly valued and all work together as a team from the Directors through to their front office staff.
As a Financial Planner you’ll share their values, and have a passion for financial planning and providing the best possible client experience.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who enjoys working as part of a collaborative team to ensure the company’s clients are provided with sound advice and offer strategic recommendations on ways best to utilise their assets to achieve their objectives.
You don’t need to bring any kind of ‘portable’ client-base with you, as all clients will be provided, you’ll just be a good, forward-thinking financial planner with a real desire to grow with the business that works with some really exciting clients.
As well as providing advice to clients you’ll also be responsible for providing an on-going annual review service to existing clients.
- Relevant financial planning experience and good knowledge of all life, investment, pension, protection, and legislation
- The Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and ideally be working towards Certified or Chartered Financial Planner status
- The ability to manage own workload
- The ability to communicate with clients from wide backgrounds
- Drive to achieve the team’s goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Willingness to undertake other duties to support the team and business from time to time.
Hours: 34 hours per week with reduced working time in the summer to support family life
Salary: £50,000 plus bonus
Workplace: total flexibility as you’ll be trusted to do your job and can work from their spaces in Knutsford, Warrington or Manchester
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra days at Christmas (rising to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company Bonus scheme
- Death in Service (4 x salary) plus access to optional company benefits
- Pension (5% employer contribution).
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962 5005; we can then discuss this in more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
By applying for this position, you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice https://www.sandringhamwood.com/privacy-notice